Our bedroom is the most peculiar place to us. It has a huge importance in our lives since it is the place where we start the day. Naturally, the more spacious and useful it is, the better it is. Here are practical suggestions you should consider while renewing the decoration …
- If your room is under 30 square meters and has a proper layout, your primary move should be to place your wardrobe on the wall next to the door. It is great if you can put the bed right across it! By this way, you can provide symmetry in the room and a more spacious view welcomes you when you enter the room.
- If possible, design your cabinet yourself according to your needs and the space in the room. This is an effective way to save space, especially in small rooms. If you have a cabinet with plenty of drawers, you may not need a dresser.
- If your room is big, definitely put a berjer. Is your space limited? Then put a small pouffe or a sittable chest at the end of the bed. Here is a practical place to put your clothes on temporarily and put a bag inside!
- Almost every woman likes flashy dressing tables. But if you do not have such a possibility, you can save a lot of space by putting a mirror on the dresser or mounting a shelf and mirror on the wall. Especially if you use a glass shelf and place it in the narrowest area in the room, you increase the spaciousness. Likewise, you can mount your night light on the wall.
- The simplest way to add depth to the room is to use mirrors on cabinet doors or walls. In addition, if you use dark colors or paint at least one wall in a different color, the perception of depth is enhanced. Using a stylish wallpaper is another alternative.
- You may also be using your bedroom as a reading area. If so, you can choose a headboard, nightstand or dresser that also features a bookcase. If you have the opportunity, it is also an option to install built-in shelves or built-in wardrobes on your walls.